Area and Perimeter
Calculate the area and perimeter of a quatrefoil.
This calculator uses feet and or inches for measurements.
Quatrefoil = diameter of the four inscribed circles equal to the radius of the circumscribed circle.
Quatrefoils come in different shapes. The calculations here are based on four circles inside a larger circle (see image)!
Quartrefoil Area and Perimeter
- the diameter of the circumscribed circle in feet and or inches
- decimal precision, the number of digits after the decimal point
- the area of the circumscribed circle in square feet
- the area of the quatrefoil in decimal square feet
- area in square feet and inches
- the area in decimal square inches
- the area in square inches
- the area in square metres
- the perimeter of the quatrefoil in decimal feet
- the perimeter in lineal feet and inches
- the perimeter in decimal inches
- the perimeter in inches
- the perimeter in metres
A =r²+2 (𝛑r²/4)
where A is the area of the quatrefoil
r the radius of the circumscribed circle
the quatrefoil's perimeter is equal to the circumference of the circumscribed circle
one square foot ( ft²) = 144 square inches (in²)
one square inch (in²) = 0.00694444444444443 square feet (ft²)
one square foot ( ft²) = 0.09290304 square metres (m²)
square inch (in²) = 0.00064516 square metres (m²)
Area and Perimeter of Various Shapes
Changing the shape of an Area
Acreage or Building Lot Calculators