Area and Perimeter
Semicircle - Metric
Calculate the area and perimeter of a semicircle.
This calculator uses metres for measurements.
Semicircle = a circle cut in half along its diameter.
Semicircle Area and Perimeter - Metric
- the diameter of the semicircle.
- decimal precision, the number of digits after the decimal point
- the length of the arc
- the area of the semicircle in square metres
- the area in square feet
- the area in square inches
- the perimeter of the semicircle in metres
- the perimeter in feet
- the perimeter in inches
A = 𝝅/4D²/2;
P = 𝝅D/2+D
where A is the area of the semicircle
D the diameter
P the circumference of the semicircle
one metre (m) = 3.28083989501312 feet (ft)
one metre (m) = 39.3700787401575 inches (in)
one square metre (m²) = 10.7639104167097 square feet (ft²)
one square metre (m²) = 1550.0031000062 square inches (in²)
Area and Perimeter of Various Shapes
Changing the shape of an Area
Acreage or Building Lot Calculators