Rebar Calculator - Slab, Driveway or Patio
Calculate the amount of rebar reinforcement needed for slabs and drive ways.
The grid is the horizontal and vertical spacing of your rebar. It assumed in this calculator that they are the same.
- Enter the length. (feet + inches)
- Enter the width. (feet + inches)
- Enter the grid spacing. (inches)
- Enter the required splice (overlap) of your bars. (inches)
- Enter a waste factor, if required. (percentage)
- Amount of rebar needed in lineal feet.
- the amount the waste factor will add in lineal feet.
- lineal feet of rebar plus the amount of waste.
- the amount of result 3 divided by 20.
Rebar and Concrete ReinforcementRebar - Footings and Foundation Wall
Rebar - Slab, Driveway or Patio
Slab using custom cut length Rebar
Canadian Rebar Weight
European Rebar Weight
American Rebar Weight
Concrete using Concrete MixBags Needed for a Column
Bags Needed for a Column and Pad
Bags Needed for Footings
Bags Needed for a Foundation Wall
Bags Needed for a Slab
Volume and Cost
Concrete WeightPounds per Cubic Yards / Pounds per Cubic Foot
Kilos per Cubic Metre
Concrete Volume and CostConcrete Cost from a Price per Cubic Yard
ConversionMass / Volume Conversion
Convert Cubic Feet to Cubic Yards and Metres