Rebar Calculator - Slab, Driveway or Patio
Calculate the amount of rebar reinforcement needed for slabs and drive ways.
The grid is the horizontal and vertical spacing of your rebar. It assumed in this calculator that they are the same.
- Enter the length. (feet + inches)
- Enter the width. (feet + inches)
- Enter the grid spacing. (inches)
- Enter the required splice (overlap) of your bars. (inches)
- Enter a waste factor, if required. (percentage)
- Amount of rebar needed in lineal feet.
- the amount the waste factor will add in lineal feet.
- lineal feet of rebar plus the amount of waste.
- the amount of result 3 divided by 20.