Fencing a Rectangular Shaped Acreage Calculator
This calculator will calculate the amount of wire and post needed to fence a larger area measured in acres. It is assumed that the acreage is in a shape of a rectangle.
Post count is based on lineal feet plus one post.
- enter the number of acres
- the width of the acreage (in feet)
- how much wire on one roll ( in feet)
- the number of strands
- the spacing of the post (in feet)
- the length of the acreage
- the perimeter of the fence in lineal feet
- # of rolls of wire needed
- the amount of post needed