Cords of Firewood
Calculate the number of cords in your stack of firewood.
How many cords of firewood are in your pile of wood?
One cord of firewood equals 128 cubic feet.
Measure your stack of firewood using feet for length and height and inches for depth of the stack.
- enter the length of the woodpile in feet and inches
- enter the height of the woodpile feet and inches
- enter the depth of the woodpile in inches
- the volume of the woodpile in cubic feet
- the volume in cubic metres
- the number of cords in your woodpile