Calculate the number of studs needed for a wall section based on stud spacing and the wall length measured in feet and inches.
The most common stud spacing with wall framing are 16", 19.2" and 24" on centers.
Basically, a very simple calculation, convert the wall length in feet to wall length in inches and divide this amount by the on centre stud spacing, then add one more to this amount.
Stud Count for Walls
- enter the length of the wall (feet and inches)
- on center spacing of the studs (preset @ 16")
- the number of studs needed
- Plywood or OSB Sheathing Cost Comparing
- Exterior Wall Sheathing + Cost
- Plywood Sheathing # of Sheets for Wall or Floor
- Steel Stud Wall
- Stud Count
- Stud Wall Framing Calculator + Cost
- Sub Floor Material
- Stud Wall Framing Material
- Wall Framing Calculator (mulitple walls)
- Wall Section, Stud and Plate Cost - Metric
- Deck Material plus Cost for Joist and Decking
- Deck Material, Joist plus Decking
- Number of Pales Needed for a Deck Railing