Klemme calculates the volume of a log in cubic meters and is used to scale logs for export to the People's Republic of China.
Average diameters have to be calculated from both ends of the log.
Diameters measured to the nearest mm need to be rounded to the nearest whole centimetre.
for the large end 29.7 + 31.3 = 61 / 2 = 31.5 cm enter as 32 for large end diameter
for the small end 26.9 + 29.3 = 56.2 /2 = 28.1 cm enter as 28 for the small end diameter
Cubic Volume Log Rule Calculators
- Nova Scotia Cubic Metre Log Scale
- Pressler's Cubic Foot Formula
- Smalian's Formula - Metric
- Smalian's Formula - Imperial
- Solid Volume of a Log
- Spike's Rule
- Swedish Log Volume Calculation
- Swedish Log Volume Calculation Method One
- Swedish Log Volume Calculation Method Two
- Swedish Log Volume Calculation Method Three
- William Klemme