Huber's Formula Calculator
Calculate the Volume of a Log in cubic metres using the Huber Formula.
Huber diameter is measured at mid section but could be calculated by adding the small end and large end diameters together and dividing this amount by 2.
diameter small end + diameter large end / 2 = DIB mid section
Cubic Volume Log Rule Calculators
- Nova Scotia Cubic Metre Log Scale
- Pressler's Cubic Foot Formula
- Smalian's Formula - Metric
- Smalian's Formula - Imperial
- Spike's Rule
- Swedish Log Volume Calculation
- Swedish Log Volume Calculation Method One
- Swedish Log Volume Calculation Method Two
- Swedish Log Volume Calculation Method Three
- William Klemme