Nova Scotia Cubic Metre Log Scale Calculator
Log volumes will be measured in cubic metres to three places of decimal (0.001)
Formula assumes a taper of 1 cm for each 0.75 m of length.
Logs longer than 5.6 m (metres) in length will be scaled in two or more sections
Log diameters shall be measured inside bark in 2 cm size classes with the boundary between size classes on the odd centimetre.
Conversions to cubic feet and board feet are made from the cubic meters result.
Cubic Volume Log Rule Calculators
- Nova Scotia Cubic Metre Log Scale
- Pressler's Cubic Foot Formula
- Smalian's Formula - Metric
- Smalian's Formula - Imperial
- Solid Volume of a Log
- Spike's Rule
- Swedish Log Volume Calculation
- Swedish Log Volume Calculation Method One
- Swedish Log Volume Calculation Method Two
- Swedish Log Volume Calculation Method Three
- William Klemme