Orchard and Vineyard
Grape Vines per Area with Multiple Blocks
Calculate the # of vines needed for planting a vineyard.
This calculator calculates the amount of vines needed for planting a rectangle shaped area. You can add multiple areas of different sizes and use different planting densities for each of these areas.
- Click on Add a Block to start first area.
- Enter the length of area to be planted (in feet)
- Enter the width of the area to be planted (in feet)
- Enter the required spacing between rows (in feet)
- Enter the required spacing of the vines in the rows (in feet)
- Click on the Calculate Button
- # of vines needed based on per hectare planting
- The size of this area you are planting (in acres or part of)
- Number of rows based on spacing of rows (the amount of evenly spaced rows that fit in this area)
- The number of vines per row
- # of vines needed based on result number 3
If you add multiple blocks the totals from all the calculated blocks will appear in the total results.
- Total area planted (in acres or part of)
- Total result from result number 1, # of vines needed based on per acre planting
- Total result from result number 5, # of vines needed based on result number 3.
Vineyard Planting Density
Helpfull Managament Calculators