Tons of Grapes per Hectare/Acre
Calculate grape yield in tons, volume of wine in hectolitres and the amount of bottles your vineyard produces.
Establish the average weight of the grapes on the vines by weighing the amount of grapes of several vines, adding the weights together and dividing this by the amount of vines sampled.
This calculator uses metric measurements and tons are metric tons.
one ton = 1000 kg.
one hectolitre = 100 litres
Grape yield in Tons Wine volume in hectolitres
- select the type of wine you are producing
- enter the number of vines planted
- number of non producing vines
- the spacing in between the rows of vines(metres)
- the in row spacing of the vines (metres)
- the average weight of grapes on a vine( kilograms)
- grape yield measured in tons(metric tons)
- grape yield converted to volume of wine (hectolitres)
- area planted in acres (or part there of)
- tons of grapes one acre produces (based on inputs)
- volume of wine one acre produces
- area planted in hectares (or part there of)
- tons of grapes one hectare produces (based on inputs)
- volume of wine one hectare produces
- number of 750 millilitres bottles from the total volume of wine
- bottle(s) of wine from one vine