Quonset Hut with Walls
Calculate the square footage and the roof and wall area of a building with a circular segment shaped roof.
Square footage of the building is calculated as length times the width of the building.
The gable walls are considered to be full gable walls so it includes the wall and roof segment heights.
The roof area in square feet is calculate by multiplying the arc length by the length of the building.
It also calculates the radius of the circle the circular segment shape is based on.
Quonset Hut with Straight Walls
- building length
- building width
- wall height
- roof segment height
- building square footage
- arc length
- gable wall square footage ( the front and back walls up to the roof)
- square footage of both side walls
- square footage of the gable and side walls
- roof area in square feet
- roof area in squares
- Gable Roof - Asphalt Shingles
- Gable Roof - Sheathing - Imperial
- Gable Roof - Sheathing - Metric
- Gable Roof - Square Footage
- Gable Roof - Square Metres
- Gable Roof - Wood Shingles
- Gambrel Roof - Asphalt Shingles
- Gambrel Roof - Square Footage
- Gambrel Roof - Wood Shingles
- Hip Roof - Asphalt Shingles
- Hip Roof - Asphalt Shingles Metric
- Hip Roof - Square Footage
- Hip Roof - Square Metres
- Hip Roof - Wood Shingles