Stud Wall Framing Material Calculator
This construction calculator will provide you with the material needed to frame an exterior stud wall.
Most common stud centers in residential Framing are 16" O.C. and 24" O.C.
In this calculator the wall comes with one stud on each end. For each corner you need it will add one stud.
For partition walls coming out of this wall, the partition option will add two studs for each of those you added. (Depending on your wall layout you may need them or not)
The amount of sheathing material needed is based on 4' x 8' sheaths and it calculates that from the square footage of your wall. You may need to add a sheath, depending on your wall length and height.
If you have any windows or doors in your wall, you can use the more detailed exterior wall framing calculator.
- Plywood or OSB Sheathing Cost Comparing
- Exterior Wall Sheathing + Cost
- Plywood Sheathing # of Sheets for Wall or Floor
- Stud Count
- Stud Wall Framing Calculator + Cost
- Sub Floor Material
- Stud Wall Framing Material
- Wall Framing Calculator (mulitple walls)
- Wall Section, Stud and Plate Cost - Metric
- Deck Material plus Cost for Joist and Decking
- Deck Material, Joist plus Decking
- Number of Pales Needed for a Deck Railing