I have been employed in residential, light commercial and institutional construction for 40 years, working for various companies and as a general contractor. By adding some "how to do things" I hope to share some of my experience in the hope that some of the problems that you run in to when building your home can be eliminated. All the How To's that you find on this Website are the way I would do it. It is not the only way to do it and I am sure some very "knowledgeable" people have different and better ways of doing things. It is amazing how many things that I have learned and improved in the years of working with other people and I am sure I will learn new and better ways in the years to come.
- Calculate With Percentages
- Centimetres To Feet and Inches
- Convert Feet/Inches/Fractions to Decimal Format
- Drip Cap Corners
- Foundation Excavation
- Install Board and Batten Siding
- Layout House for Framing
- Plywood or OSB Sheathing
- Purchasing the Right Property
- Roof Pitch
- Siding Needed
- Siding needed to cover a Gable Wall.
- Square Footage
- Square Footage of a Gable