Plant Spacing Multiplier Calculator (Metric)
Find the multiplier for number of plants needed based on rectangular and triangular pattern planting.
This multiplier can be used to estimate the amount of plants needed for an area.
Enter the amount of spacing required in the calculator. Required plant spacing = 20 centimetres The multiplier for 20cm plant spacing for rectangular pattern planting = 2.5 The multiplier for 20 cm plant spacing for triangular pattern planting = 2.89 An area of 10 metres by 3 metres for planting. Square metres of area to be planted = 10m x 3m = 30 sq metre Multiply your square metres by the multiplier. Estimated amount of plants needed for rectangular pattern planting 30 x 2.5 = 75 plants. Estimated amount of plants needed for triangular pattern planting 30 x 2.89 = 87 plants.
Number of Plants Needed Calculators
- Circular Shaped Area
- Circular Segment Shaped Area
- Donut Shaped Area
- Planting Cost and Amount of Plants Needed
- Rectangular Shaped Area
- Right-Angled Triangle Shaped Shaped Area
- Trapezoid Shaped Area
- Circular Shaped Area - Metric
- Circular Segment Shaped Area - Metric
- Donut Shaped Area - Metric
- Rectangular Shaped Area - Metric
- Right-Angled Triangle Shaped Area - Metric
- Trapezoid Shaped Area - Metric
- Square Metres of an area - Metric
- Plant Spacing Multiplier - Imperial
- Plant Spacing Multiplier - Metric