How to turn corners with drip caps
- Measure the width of your drip cap.
- Mark the corner of your bend at line A.
- Double the drip cap width and mark it at at line B.
- Measure back from line B, the width of the drip cap and mark at line C.
- Create triangle D.
- Cut C and B to the E line.
- Score with a knife line E and remove this section.
- Now cut along line F up to line A.
- Take your bender and bend this section 90 degrees back. This will be your corner.
- Cut out the triangle along D and G and remove it. Don't cut to the very end. Leave a wee bit of the width.
How ToBoard and Batten Siding
Calculate With Percentages
Centimetres To Feet and Inches
Convert Feet/Inches/Fractions to Decimal Format
Drip Cap Corners
Layout House for Framing
Plywood or OSB Sheathing
Purchasing the Right Property
Siding needed to cover a Gable Wall.
Square Footage of a Gable