Comparing Cost of Bag or Bulk Material for Pavers
Approximate volume of a bag of Paver base is 0.5 cubic feet.
Approximate volume of a 50 lbs bag of sand you can use for laying Pavers is 0.5 cubic feet.
A cubic yard = 27 cubic feet. You would need to purchase 54 bags of these items to get one cubic yard of material.
Best place to buy would be at a gravel pit where for the price of a couple of bags you pick up a whole cubic yard. Even if you had to have a dump truck deliver a cubic yard of sand or crushed rock you would be cheaper off than purchasing it by the bag at your no longer "favourite box store"!
- enter the square footage of the area you are preparing for laying pavers
- enter the depth of crush required in inches
- enter the depth of sand required in inches
- enter the volume of one bag of crush (paver base)
- enter the volume of one bag of sand
- enter the price of one bag of paver base
- enter the price for one bag of sand
- enter the price of one cubic yard of crushed rock, suitable for a paver base (3/4 Minus)
- enter the price of one cubic yard of sand suitable for laying pavers (concrete sand)
- paver base needed in cubic yards
- sand needed in cubic yards
- number of bags of paver base needed
- number of bags of sand needed
- cost of paver based purchased by the bag
- cost of sand purchased by the bag
- cost of paver base if purchased by cubic yard
- cost of sand if purchased by the cubic yard
Paver Base Material by the Bag and Cost
Paver Material Calculator
Paver Base Calculator
Pavers and Sand Calculator