Fiber Cement / Composite Wood Cladding Calculator
Calculate the amount of Fibre Cement/Composite Wood Cladding needed to cover a wall online.
This calculator can be used to calculate the amount of boards needed to clad a wall when using cladding that comes in fixed board lengths such as composite wood cladding and fibre cement cladding.
Fibre Cement Cladding Manufactures: James Hardie, Vitragroup, Amroc, Copal, Eternit, Promat, Shera, Vitrabond, Equitone, Mitten, Nichica, Euro Panels, Cembrit
Composite Wood Cladding Manufactures: Weathertex, Multipanel, Vinylit, Mitten
- Enter the wall length. (meters)
- Enter the wall height. (meters)
- Enter the combined square meters of your windows and doors in "Wall Openings" (square meters)
- Enter the board length of your cladding. (millimeters)
- Enter the exposed face value of your cladding. (millimeters)
- Enter waste factor if required. (percentage)
- Square Meters of Wall is the wall area minus wall openings.
- Amount of cladding to cover the wall is the amount of boards needed to cover the wall.
- Waste factor is the amount of boards that will be added to the total based on your required waste factor.
- Total amount of cladding needed = the results from 2 and 3.