Vinyl Siding Calculator
Calculate the amount of Vinyl siding needed to cover a wall.
Standard width of vinyl siding panel is between 6" to 10". The standard length for vinyl siding panels is 12' to 12'-6" with longer panels available up to 40' in length, reducing the number of seams on the wall .
- Enter the length of the wall. (feet+inches)
- Enter the height of the wall. (feet+inches)
- Enter the combined square footage of doors and windows in "Wall Openings" (square Feet)
- Enter panel face cover. (inches)
- Enter panel length. (feet+inches)
- If you know how many panels there are in a carton. (panel/carton)
- Enter a waste factor if required. (percentage)
- Square footage of wall area.
- Total Number of Panels Needed.