Fiber Cement / Engineered Wood Siding Calculator
Calculate the amount of Fiber Cement/Engineered Wood Siding needed to cover a wall online.
This calculator can be used to calculate the amount of boards needed to cover a wall when using siding that comes in fixed board lengths such as engineered wood siding and fiber cement siding.
Fiber Cement Siding Manufactures: James Hardie, GAF, Allura, Nichiha, MaxiTile, Cerber
Engineered Wood Siding Manufactures: LP SmartSide, TFP, Collins, Maibec, Marwood
- Enter the wall length. (feet + inches)
- Enter the wall height. (feet + inches)
- Enter the combined square footage of your windows and doors in "Wall Openings" (square feet)
- Enter the board length of your siding. (inch)
- Enter the exposed face value of your siding. (inch and fraction)
- Enter waste factor if required. (percentage)
- Square Footage of Wall is the wall area minus wall openings.
- Amount of siding to cover the wall is the amount of boards needed to cover the wall.
- Waste factor is the amount of boards that will be added to the total based on your required waste factor.
- Total amount of siding needed = the results from 2 and 3.