Wall Paper Calculator - Metric
Online Wall Paper Calculator using Metric Measurements.
Estimate the amount of Wallpaper needed for a Wall.
Check the specifications of the wallpaper you are planning to use. It should tell you the roll width, length and the pattern (design) repeat. These plus wall length and height are the values you will need to calculate the amount of rolls you need to cover your wall.
The pattern repeat will calculate the use able amount of your roll of wall paper and will deduct a certain amount of waste you will get for having to match the design of your wallpaper for each drop. Adding a certain amount in addition to this for waste is not a bad idea. Having an extra roll will make your life much easier.
For wall openings such as windows and doors, ignore smaller sizes and calculate the total square metres of all openings combined that you wish to deduct from the area you are covering in wallpaper.
- Enter the length of the wall. (metres)
- Enter the height of the wall. (metres)
- Enter the total amount of wall openings. (square metres)
- Enter the width of the roll of wallpaper. (centimetres)
- Enter the length of the roll of wallpaper. (metres)
- Enter the pattern (design) repeat of your wallpaper. (centimetres)
- Enter a waste factor if required. (percent)
- The total square footage of your wall minus openings (if any).
- The precise amount of rolls needed to cover the wall.
- The amount your selected Waste factor will add to result 2.
- The total amount in rolls of wallpaper you will need.
Flooring, Tiles, Paint & Wallpaper Calculators
Starter Board Size for Hardwood or Laminate Flooring
Wall and Trim Paint
Tiles Needed for Tiling an Area in Square Feet
Tiles: Area Tiling Layout
Tiles Needed for Tiling an Area in Square Meters