Scalene Triangle Metric Concrete Calculator
Calculate the amount of concrete you will need for a Scalene triangle-shaped slab, using metres for length and millimetres for slab depth.
A Scalene Triangle is a triangle shape where all three sides have different lengths, and none of the angles are equal.
Note: using measurements where the combined length of two sides is smaller or equal to the length of the third side will result in an error!
Scalene Triangle Volume Calculator - Imperial
- enter the length of side A in metres
- the length of side B in metres
- the length of side C in metres
- the slab thickness (depth) in millimetres
- the area of the slab in square metres
- the perimeter of the slab in lineal metres for forming material
- the amount of concrete needed in cubic metres
- in cubic yards
When Ordering Concrete
This concrete calculator will help you in estimating the amount of concrete needed for your project. The amount given as needed, does not include any waste. It is recommended, depending on the job you are doing, to add anywhere from an extra 4% to 10% to your concrete order to make sure you have enough concrete to finish the job. Ask when ordering the concrete. They will be able to give you a good idea of what is needed.
Concrete Volume Calculators
Shapes using Imperial & Metric Measurements